Uncle Dwain came over and took Austin's pictures for us and some cute family pics of the three of us. Austin was so adorable. I do have to say our colors were really good too! I'm such a freak about making us match perfectly, I think Adam hates it but he humors me at least for pictures. We did get some really good shots of the family too but Austin just wanted to play with Dwain, Amy and Chelsea. Mr. Schnoodles their dog ran around with Al in the backyard like there was no tomorrow. They are hilarious to watch play together. Here are a few of the snapshots he took. Dwain is really talented even if he doesn't think so. :)
Family
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
19 Months Old!!
Austin turned 19 months old this weekend. Can you believe that!? Well neither can I. Time is flying by. He is looking so much more like a little boy instead of my baby. He talks up a storm so many different words and puts some together now making little two word sentences. I'm not sure how I feel about all this yet. It seems to take so long when you are pregnant for them to get here and now time is going by so fast I wish I had a pause button. :)
Uncle Dwain came over and took Austin's pictures for us and some cute family pics of the three of us. Austin was so adorable. I do have to say our colors were really good too! I'm such a freak about making us match perfectly, I think Adam hates it but he humors me at least for pictures. We did get some really good shots of the family too but Austin just wanted to play with Dwain, Amy and Chelsea. Mr. Schnoodles their dog ran around with Al in the backyard like there was no tomorrow. They are hilarious to watch play together. Here are a few of the snapshots he took. Dwain is really talented even if he doesn't think so. :)




Uncle Dwain came over and took Austin's pictures for us and some cute family pics of the three of us. Austin was so adorable. I do have to say our colors were really good too! I'm such a freak about making us match perfectly, I think Adam hates it but he humors me at least for pictures. We did get some really good shots of the family too but Austin just wanted to play with Dwain, Amy and Chelsea. Mr. Schnoodles their dog ran around with Al in the backyard like there was no tomorrow. They are hilarious to watch play together. Here are a few of the snapshots he took. Dwain is really talented even if he doesn't think so. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment