So as I explained we are having baby Avery soon, actually in less than 3 weeks! As the adventure of being pregnant with a 2 year old progresses, I've had some pretty fun experiences with him. Austin constantly asks me with his sister is coming and why we are putting some of "his things" in her room. He wakes up and says "I need my sister out of your tummy." It's pretty cute, though I'm not sure if he quite gets a baby really will come out of my belly eventually.
So the funny story for today, we were sitting playing in the living room, and the TV was on in the background. A commercial came on for Private Practice, for those of you who watch this show it will be easy for you to understand, but for those of you who don't here's a quick overview. One of the main characters Addison is an OB doctor and can't have babies herself or has a really low chance, anyways now that you know too much about a silly show! The commercial comes on and Addison says, "I want a baby." Austin looks at me seriously and says, "I want a baby too!!" He said it so cutely. Then he informed, "I need Avery, she wants to play out you belly." How sweet is he?! I'm not sure how much fun he will actually think Avery is after she is here and he realizes she just lays there and cries for a few months. :) However, six months from now I guess I better watch out, he will make sure the two of them are always in trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment