So a few months ago I got a wild hair and decided I would craft my nephews some hooded towels. I roped my lovely sister in law Amy into helping me with this project. I was originally taking a superman cape idea from my friend but it quickly became a monster towel. With Amy's awesome sewing abilities and a little bit of our blood and sweat two monster towels were born into existence. Oh they are do cute with googly eyes and sharp teeth! I had bought one already made to use as a reference after prodding from Amy and Austin quickly adopted it as his very own monster costume.
He runs around in his bright blue monster outfit chasing us with guns or Adam dresses ad the monster and I quickly find him lying dead somewhere in our house. The towel has brought quite the little smiles and giggles to our household needless to say. And little Avery sits there fascinated by the boys. I will post pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment