Family

Family

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Things I Never Thought I'd Say....

There are many things in life that I thought I would never have to say and that's especially true as a mother. Now as a mother of three, I realize that nothing is off limits. I would like to take a few minutes to share some of the gems I have I said this past week, and you can guess who I said them to...

Nunchucks do not belong at the table (sounds a little like Brave there!)!

No you may not touch your brothers eye ball even one time, how would you like that?

Sure you can be friends with the Lego man as long as you want as long as he's nice to you.

Private parts are private, we don't itch them in public.

Get your hands out of your pants.

Stop pretending to touch and not touch your sister (yes this confuses me as well!).

You will not die if you don't get a drink right now.

Don't carry the cat by the neck, he's not meowing because he likes it!

Avery asked me to give her a bath and I can't because of surgery so she said, you can just hold your stomach in with one hand and wash me with the other.
Just thought I would share that gem. Enjoy them tons!



No comments:

Post a Comment